Hello Dear Readers,
Likely, if you are twenty or under, I am older than your grandmother. Truly, as you might surmise, I am not computer savvy. Fortunately, my ever-patient though already super-busy family handles anything/everything website technical. Though my style certainly would not be their style, they generously accommodate each whim.
Beginning in 2008, we launched minds full of music – a far cry from minds full of onions – or not? Minds/music resulted from a keen interest in music’s wonderful potential for positivity. Minds/onions resulted from a keen interest in an onion’s wonderful potential for positivity. (GRIN)
If you find yourself ever-searching for upbeat, thought-filled reading, music, and video selections, visit inspire4.com from time to time.
Love from Lillian
- We include a range of info for your consideration and/or your enjoyment; however, many of the suggestions we have not as yet personally tried.
- We collect some visitor data, such as the pages visited and comments posted, to be used as ideas for future posts.
- We link to a variety of what we feel are refreshing, intriguing ideas and photos; however, we have not explored the entirety of each site.
- We offer Amazon links to both commonly available and fun-discovery items. Each click-through enables you to view Amazon's detailed descriptions. (If you happen to make a purchase, since we are part of their affiliate program, they will send a thanks for advertising payment our way.)
- If we do not post your comment, perhaps it is not a positive thought to dwell upon, no matter how true the statement.
Below is a FORMAL Amazon affiliate notice, worded as Amazon suggests:
[mindsfullofonions.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com]
Try not to let the formality of it hinder you from exploring. As I hinted mid-page, amazon.com has mega neat offerings, whether one is in purchase mode or simply in reading for the fun of it mode.